Senior Contract Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review, maintain, and modify templates for company contracts and other agreements.
- Identify, report and propose corrective actions to contract issues to minimize risks, eliminate inconsistencies, and ensure compliance with laws, legal standards, and company policies and procedures.
- Proofread and redline contracts, proposals, company policies, and client deliverables as requested.
- Coordinate and consult with company’s legal and operations teams on contract template amendments and policy updates and changes.
- Assist with detailed contract review and negotiation as needed for all contract changes.
- Review and edit proposals and client deliverables to ensure professional standards.
- Build strong partnerships with cross functional peers and superiors to ensure overall streamlined process and champion contract, proposal and deliverable standards and quality.
- Advise senior team members of contractual obligations and provide interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Ensures coordination with contracting, finance, IT, other operations teams, and project teams on contract matters, as relevant.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in reviewing and drafting contracts
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand terms and conditions of a contract required for proper administration and compliance
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Paralegal skills and contract negotiation experience are a plus
- Education: BA or BS required or equivalent work experience
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, success-oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, please submit your resume as a Word or PDF attachment below. Please include a cover letter with details of your career objectives.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.